Importing to RPG maker MV error

Hi, I’m new to TileD. My team and I are developing a team using RPG Maker MV and TileD. (I’m using the plugin that can be found here https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tiled-plugin-version-1-3-0-released.50752/)

I believe I’m following the instructions correctly, but when I try booting up the game it keeps on showing an error. For the first project I tried testing it in, it showed the error: “Cannot read property ‘addRect’ of undefined” For the second project I tested it in, it showed the error: “Cannot read property ‘width’ of null”

I’m really lost as to how I should troubleshoot this. Does anyone have any idea what these errors mean, and how I could fix them? This is our first project so I’m still very new to this, so I don’t know which bug information I’d have to provide, so feel free to ask for any information you need and I’ll do my best to get it to you. Thank you! :slight_smile:

You should really try to contact the authors of that plugin. See the section “To Submit a Bug Report” in the post you linked.