This may or may not be a bug, I have absolutely no idea. I installed the program to a custom location, and it ran perfectly fine, I went around the pre-made files and examples, messed around with some. Then I went to open the readme through Windows explorer, and the folder that it created didn’t exist. It’s not a hidden folder, I have those viewable, and I have confirmed it doesn’t exist by manually entering the folder name, and it still doesn’t see it. I uninstalled that one, reinstalled it to the default location, and again, the problem persists. While the program is running, it can view and use files, but nothing else can see any of these (hitting open file location from task manager also doesn’t work), and when I close it, I can no longer open the program, as it doesn’t create a start menu shortcut, a desktop shortcut, and since the folder is inaccessible. I’m running Windows 7 64 bit, and I would post error reports, but since the program runs perfectly fine with no errors, I have none to post.
Also, I tried creating a shortcut to the program with the open file menu, and while I can do it without any problems, the shortcut does not actually exist in any useful manner.