How to put the map in java game

Hello, I’m Making a game with 2d java and I hum map paragraph IT roofless, I wanted to know How do I paragraph Place the map no my game, and I recently heard of a LibGDX Call library, but I’m doing the game with pure java, and I could not export the map As Image, because I believe que He had been ONLY How hum Backgrounds, and tHEN I teria to Do my Game reading hum archive tmx, could someone explain me how do THAT?

The official language used in this forum is English.
Please, rephrase your question in English.

Regarding your question, the best solution is using the LibGDX.

I can not use pure java?

You could try to use the libtiled-java utility library from the Tiled repository (in util/java/libtiled-java), but it is unfortunately rather out of date. You can also find a small example Java application called tmxviewer-java there.

@laetemn Btw, I found the English produced by Google Translate to be more readable than what is there now. :blush:

But, I agree the forum should be in English. It’s probably best if people like @Thallysson run their questions through Google Translate themselves.

Sorry if there are any errors in writing, it is that I am Brazilian and I’m using google translator on this topic

What about the library directory of the tile I knew evil not found any tutorial on how to install or use the Internet if someone can explain to me how I use thanks

Please also include your Portuguese text because this is for me undecipherable. I have the impression Google Translator was doing a better job for me than it does for you for some reason.

Não entendi exatamente o que você perguntou… ao que tudo indica o Google Translator não está colaborando.

Abaixo tem 2 links para os tutoriais oficiais do Tiled, bem como links para muitos outros tutoriais.
Apenas atente-se que a maioria dos artigos e tutoriais estão em inglês.
Use o Google Translator para traduzir os tutoriais, e sempre compare as traduções com os textos originais, para evitar interpretações equivocadas.

=> Tiled Documentation - Documentação Oficial do Tiled (em inglês)

=> Tiled Wiki - Wiki Oficial do Tiled (em inglês) - A sessão em Português ainda está sendo traduzida.

Portuguese
Me desculpem, não sei falar inglês e não pensei que o Google tradutor estava fazendo errado, mais em minha pergunta eu queria saber como eu faço para instalar ou usar a biblioteca do diretório do java pois não encontrei nenhum tutorial na internet
English
I’m sorry, I can not speak English and did not think the Google translator was doing wrong, more in my question I was wondering how do I install or use the java library because not found any tutorial on internet

Right, I doubt somebody would have written a tutorial about this. Fortunately, I’ve written README files for libtiled-java and tmxviewer-java, which at least explain how to compile and run it.

Portuguese
eu baixei o ant e executei o arquivo ant.jar da pasta más não aconteceu nada, como eu o executo?
English
I downloaded the anti ran the ant.jar file of bad folder nothing happened, as I run it?

This is what’s supposed to happen:

$ cd util/java/libtiled-java
$ ant
Buildfile: /home/bjorn/projects/tiled/util/java/libtiled-java/build.xml
Trying to override old definition of task javac

init:
    [mkdir] Created dir: /home/bjorn/projects/tiled/util/java/libtiled-java/build/java
    [mkdir] Created dir: /home/bjorn/projects/tiled/util/java/libtiled-java/build/test

jar:
    [javac] Compiling 20 source files to /home/bjorn/projects/tiled/util/java/libtiled-java/build/java
    [javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.5
    [javac] warning: [options] source value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
    [javac] warning: [options] target value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
    [javac] warning: [options] To suppress warnings about obsolete options, use -Xlint:-options.
    [javac] Note: /home/bjorn/projects/tiled/util/java/libtiled-java/src/tiled/io/TMXMapReader.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    [javac] 4 warnings
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /home/bjorn/projects/tiled/util/java/libtiled-java/build/java/tiled/io/resources
      [jar] Building jar: /home/bjorn/projects/tiled/util/java/libtiled-java/libtiled.jar

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 0 seconds

The output indicates several problems that should be fixed in the build.xml file and the Java sources, however the build is successful and you should find a libtiled.jar in this folder now, which you can put in your CLASSPATH.

Portuguese
Eu posso usar outro compilador para compilar a biblioteca ou é obrigatório ser o ant?
English
I can use another compiler to compile the library or is required to be the ant?

ant is not a compiler, but a build tool. You can use any other build tool, but you’ll need to set up your own build file then. Alternatively you can just include the source files into your project.

Portuguese
É que eu fiz todos os paços para instalar o ant, criei as variáveis de sistema ANT_HOME e a JAVA_HOME e adicionei no Path, mais quando eu digito ant no cmd ele diz que o arquivo build.xml não existe e eu não achei na pasta que eu baixei, esse arquivo é necessário para utilizar o ant?
English
It’s what I’ve done all the steps to install the ant, I created the system variables ANT_HOME and JAVA_HOME and I added the Path, but when I digit in ant cmd he says the build.xml file does not exist and I did not meeting the folder that I downloaded, this file is required to use the ant?

The build.xml file is the input file to ant, so yes it is required when you want to use ant. Also, it is there as you can see in the repository. What did you download?

Portuguese
De um arquivo .zip com o nome: apache-ant-1.9.6-bin.zip e que contém uma pasta: apache-ant-1.9.6, eu baixei na parte onde diz: Versão atual do Apache Ant, aqui:http://ant.apache.org/srcdownload.cgi

English
A .zip file with the name: apache-ant-1.9.6-bin.zip and containing a folder: apache-ant-1.9.6, I downloaded at part where it says: Current version of Apache Ant, here:http://ant.apache.org/srcdownload.cgi

The build.xml file is part of the Tiled repository, not the ant tool. See the link I provided in my last answer.

but on the link you sent me, there is no download button to download the xml file