How to transform the coordinates of the collision point on the tile to the map?

Hi guys,
I am learning to use tiled, I having problems, in 45 ° equidistant view of the map, how to transform the coordinates of the collision point on the tile to the map, and the coordinates of the object layer area are in the same coordinate axis?

My ultimate goal is to transform these two coordinate data into the same coordinate axis.

Map attributes

Tile Set Properties

Set collision points on tiles

The object layer draws the squ area to cover the collision points (500x500 set for a map tile, and a tile is also a 500x500 isometric map. The tile size of the map is not based on pixels. See the figure below. The tile covers and exceeds the map tile range )

The coordinate points of the drawing area of the object layer

The coordinates of the collision point on the map, this is the coordinate position based on the unit pixel

Is there anything else I need to upload?

Looking forward to your reply~

Thanks!

I’m not sure if I understand your question correctly, but would it help to set the orientation of the tileset also to Isometric? Then the objects placed on the tile are projected the same way as the objects placed on the map.

Btw, please paste text as text, using a line of three backticks (```) before and after the text if you want it to appear as code, instead of taking screenshots.

thanks bjorn,
I’m still confused, because I want this point on the tile to be on the same axis as the polygon area of the object layer, but I don’t know what to do.

Sorry I don’t understand what you want to achieve. What does it mean to be on the same axis? Maybe try to draw an image showing what you want?