Looking For 1.7.2 7zip Archive

Hi, I have to use two different tiled version for work (current/updated for one project and 1.7.2 for another project.) Can someone point me to the 1.7.2 windows 64 7zip file? The archive snapshots seem to end at
“Tiled-2021.03.23-win64.msi” while the 1.7.2 release date is in August 10, 2021.

Given that the later snapshots are dated rather than version labelled, I’m just going by the date. I don’t know if there is a different date/label for the 1.7.2 release.

The reason I’m looking for the older version is “type” was switched to “class” in 1.9 and it wouldn’t be a good use of dev time (currently) to make the fix/switch if the older version can be used instead.

I’m not sure if there’s a 7-zip for 1.7.2, but due to this backwards-incompatible change a new project-wide “Compatibility Version” option was introduced in Tiled 1.9, which can be set to “Tiled 1.8” to have it still write out “class” as “type” for objects and tiles:

If you’re not using projects yet, this would be the time to create some. :slight_smile:

Thank you, I’ll try that out!