Crash on start after instalation

Hi,

from today I have updated Tiled to 0.15.1 and editor always crash. here is error message from VS2015 debuger:

Unhandled exception at 0x00007FFB4317B9EC (Qt5Gui.dll) in tiled.exe: 0xC000041D: An unhandled exception was encountered during a user callback.

Note: I’m Tried 32 and 64 bit version under W10, both doesn’t works :frowning:

Best regards,
AndyGFX

Since you say you upgraded, please let me know from which version you’ve upgraded and whether that previous version still works when you downgrade. This may help me figure out what could be going wrong here. Unfortunately those hex numbers don’t help me at all. Thanks!

Also, is this a crash on startup? In that case, could you try starting from the command line with --disable-opengl, just in case you may have activated that option?

Hi,

previous vorking version was: 0.13.0 (10 August 2015)

With arg: --disable-opengl works very well.

Andy.

Hi,

new info. When was Tiled executed with argument --disable-opengl, from this moment works very well without too.

Andy.

Alright, this is a known issue and it happens for so many people that I should probably disable OpenGL on Windows entirely. The --disable-opengl parameter was introduced as a way to get out of such a scenario, and disables OpenGL persistently until it is re-enabled in the settings.

https://github.com/bjorn/tiled/issues/525