It's already been a few days since the release, but I think it makes sense to announce it also on this forum. I will place such announcements in the "Release" category, so that those who want to be notified about new releases can watch that category for new posts.
So, Tiled 0.10.2 was a small bugfix release with the following changes:
- Fixed hit area for polygon nodes when editing polygons while zoomed in or out (#769, #805)
- Fixed another possible crash in the orthogonal renderer
- Fixed Select All action to work for object layers
- Fixed map pixel size preview for staggered maps
- Fixed repainting issues when tiles extend beyond their layer boundaries
- Fixed repainting issues when using tiles smaller than the grid size
- Display errors non-modal when applying automatic automapping rules
- Flare plugin: Fixed coordinate format for import and export (by Justin Jacobs) (#771)
- Lua plugin: Write out Image layer position (#761)
- Small updates to the Italian translation (by Omnomnobot) (#804)
I will make another 0.10.x release if more useful changes like the above accumulate.