Yes, this was a little embarrassing. But I'm just trying to make sure people have the best experience and unfortunately some pretty bad bugs were discovered after Tiled 0.12 was released. Let's hope these were the last!
- Fixed updating of map view when changing objects from properties view
- Fixed updating of Properties view while objects are moved/resized
- Fixed terrain information getting lost when reading JSON maps
- Fixed updating of map view when moving objects with arrow keys
- Fixed compatibility issue with tile objects affecting the JSON format
Three of the above fixes were necessary as a result of a last-minute fix for another problem. That just shows once again that one can't be careful enough in the days right before the release...
In any case, enjoy Tiled 0.12.2!