Can Tiled Export map data to txt file

If I use tiled to create a world map, can i then export the tile Numbers data to a text file so that i can then manipulate and display the map in my own code. So essentially just want the data
e.g. tile 1 water, tile 2 grass, tile 3 rock, tile 4coin, so map data would look something like this
Data "1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1"
Data "1,2,2,2,2,2,1,1"
Data "1,1,3,2,3,3,1,1"
Data "1,1,3,3,2,3,2,1"
Data "1,1,1,3,4,2,1,1"
Data "1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1"
I want to know if i can export a map created with Tiled in a raw tile number format like this mini map data above.

1 Like

Try the CSV export, it should be what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Many Thanks! I will download and try a test export, before commiting to use for project.

1 Like

hey there, how do i intemperate the number values? this is the 10th tile normal, flipped x , flipped y, flipped z
10, 2147483658, 1073741834, 536870922,
how do i read this?

is there some reference to read these values for their translations and tile index so i can write an importer for my game?

Similar question just came up at GitHub. Does the information provided in the TMX format documentation help? Those bit flags are not used by the CSV format though, which does not support tile flipping.

Thank you, i did not see that document. I will look through it and see how those values represent the transforms. Thank you for your reply. OOOOOOh i see… yes bit flags representing far more than tile ID and transform. This is exactly what I’m looking for… Thanks again! :smiley: