Imported maps have tears between tiles

Greetings! I’ve been using Tiled and Tiled2Unity to create and import maps into unity. When I edit the maps in Tiled, they look perfect with no tearing between tiles whatsoever. But when they get imported into unity and my player walks around, these vertical lines flicker between the tiles. I’ve tried many ways of fixing this such as disabling anti-aliasing, adding extrusion layers, and more. Does anyone know What could be causing this? I’ve been stuck on this issue for weeks now.

I should also mention that when I use the default shader in unity (sprites>default) the problem disappears. But I’m using lighting in the project so have to use a form of diffuse shader.

Greetings! I’ve been using Tiled and Tiled2Unity to create and import maps into unity. When I edit the maps in Tiled, they look perfect with no tearing between tiles whatsoever. But when they get imported into unity and my player walks around, these vertical lines flicker between the tiles. I’ve tried many ways of fixing this such as disabling anti-aliasing, adding extrusion layers, and more. When I use shaders like sprites>default I don’t see the lines anymore, but I’m adding lighting so have to use a form of diffuse shader
What could be causing this? I’ve been stuck on this issue for weeks now. I greatly appreciate any assistance.

I don’t know why but seams are particularly bad when using the diffuse/lighting shaders. A quick thing to try is to turn off anti-aliasing in your quality settings.

I have anti-aliasing disabled. The problem is not as drastic without anti-aliasing, but still very visible. The vertical lines flicker as the camera moves, sometimes disappearing while others reappear.

Hi again, Gabe. Can you send me your project? You can find my email address on my website at www.seanba.com