Free CC0 art for image object style maps

I posted the CC0 art from our last project with sample TMX files. Feel free, @bjorn to include it as an example map for what people can do with image objects.

That’s an awesome example map and I’m gladly shipping this with Tiled!

https://github.com/bjorn/tiled/commit/56cf9655b78497af7beeda315879e0418e347699

I’ll make sure to mention this in the AUTHORS file and I think it would be a good idea to include a README.md in the sticker-knight folder.

Thanks a lot for this! It’ll also really help to have such a nice example around while developing Tiled. :slight_smile:

I’m so excited. We’ve always wanted to contribute to the project in a meaningful way.

I really think there’s potential in the flexible image collection tilesets all kinds of great map and UI design. These also work pretty well with physics attached to individual pieces. I’ll create a README.MD and put it in a pull request.

You can see with this kind of layered setup why we’re interested in having locking layers :wink:

I’ve already added one, but feel free to open a pull request if you’d like to change the text.

Definitely! There is a host of features to be done to improve this functionality, including also layer hierarchies, hover highlighting and a way to select objects below other objects.