Using Tiled 1.2 and Berry map loader.
Issue description :
- Create a single line with now newly merged polygon button
- Add physics custom property to it
- Load map with Berry Tiled map loader
- Drop a ball with physics created in corona
- Observe if the ball actually collides with the lines created
What actually happens?
- Ball collides with the rectangular area within which the polyline resides. This is evident if the straight line created is in an angle like 45 degrees, but not an issue if the line is created at 90 degrees or 180 degrees.