Problems with importing tileMap

IT was quite painfull experience (sorry for my eng, i’m russian)
Long time ago i was used tiled2unity and all was imple and good. But now i was download supertiled2unity and i can’t import maps. What i was doing , first of all i download and imported supertiled2unity into my unity project (ver. 2019.4.1f1), all was good., then i was create new tiled map, and tileset (tmx, tsx) They are inside one folder including image. After i was saved all this (tmx, tsx and image which one i used for tileset) i was try to import this into unity project (import asset all of them). And i was having errors (trying many times). Here are this errors: SuperTiled2Unity version: 1.9.1, Unity version: 2019.4.1f1
Mismatching width/height detected. Tileset = (3000, 3000), image = (0, 0). This may happen when a tileset image has been resized. Open map and tileset in Tiled Map Editor and resave.
Could not find tile 221230376. Make sure the tilesets were successfully imported.
Could not find tile 223055968. Make sure the tilesets were successfully imported.
Could not find tile 53739524. Make sure the tilesets were successfully imported.
Could not find tile 17367040. Make sure the tilesets were successfully imported.
Could not find tile 266. Make sure the tilesets were successfully imported.
Could not find tile 267. Make sure the tilesets were successfully imported.
Could not find tile 234881292. Make sure the tilesets were successfully imported.
Could not find tile 134329089. Make sure the tilesets were successfully imported.
Could not find tile 23048962. Make sure the tilesets were successfully imported.

This one was inside of TMX file.
And the next one inside of TSX file: SuperTiled2Unity version: 1.9.1, Unity version: 2019.4.1f1
Mismatching width/height detected. Tileset = (3000, 3000), image = (0, 0). This may happen when a tileset image has been resized. Open map and tileset in Tiled Map Editor and resave.

It looks like it was completely unable to read in the image, hence the 0, 0 size. The other issues likely stem from that. Make sure the path to your tileset image in the TSX is the same as it would be in your Unity project, and that the image is imported (unless ST2U does this? I don’t know, haven’t used it). You can check the path by viewing the TSX in a text editor. Perhaps it got saved with an absolute path instead of a relative path, or perhaps the directory structure in your project differs from what Tiled saw (this is likely if you edit your maps in a different directory and then copy them over).

Also, this is the Tiled forum, not the Super Tiled 2 Unity forum. This should not be in the Bug section, as it is not a bug with Tiled, and has little to do with Tiled xP

2 Likes

You can try saving the tiled like cvs only without base64 compress.

1 Like