Collision not working

hello- I am trying to import a map into unity. Map imports but there are no collisions. I have used the collision editor and placed the colider on the tiles that need it. I then placed the tiles in the map. I save the map and then start tiledtounity. I open the map and then do preview map but there are no collisions. I export into unity and place the prefab, map looks fine but no collisions. any help is appreciated. I am using tiled version 1.0.2. tiled to unity version 1.0.12.2 and unity 5.6.2f1 thanks in advance for any help…

i think it in the code u write in redring map

thank you im looking into that

Hi Peterb, the first step would be getting the collisions to show up in the previewer. If they’re not there then that’s a sign that something has gone wrong with the way your map is authored in Tiled.

I’d start off small to try to isolate the problem. Can you make a map with one tile that has collision on it? Does that show up in the previewer?

Thanks for your reply Seanba, I did just that with a small sample and it worked. added more tiles and they worked too. not sure what i was doing wrong but its working now. Thanks for your reply.