Game Developer is seeking very basic tiles for prototype

Greetings,

I own the indie studio, Case In Point, which produced the recent strategy/sim game Arms Dealer on Steam. We are well into development on our next title, Spy Agency Tycoon, and are in need of some very basic 2D, Top Down perspective tiles so we can show the public our alpha gameplay video and screenshots. Once we are sure the public is interested in the game we will invest in an artist to make professional assets.

We need primarily office/building tiles such as hallways, floors, elevator, walls, desk, computer. We have another dozen special request tiles as well. Tiles will be used by our random map generator and should be at least loosely seamless although we will consider all submissions. We have very little time and need to get at least the walls and floors plugged into our game in the next couple of days.

In exchange for the use of these tiles we are willing to provide a professional working credit listed in the final game, on our websites, etc. We will also consider paying for exclusive use of original assets. Potential to join our full time staff is there for someone with skills and a friendly, collaborative and laid back demeanor.

Reach me here or at Contact “@” ArmsDealerGame “DotCom”

I can let you use my old 16x16 spritesheet, but I have a few of my own character and ship tiles in there. You could even use the website http://opengameart.org to find some basic and detailed tiles.