I’m trying to create a map and figure out how to do walls, so that you can’t walk through them. So I understand that the Collision Editor is somehow involved?
What I tried to do:
- edited my tileset. I opened the Collision Editor for the tile I draw all my walls with and drew a rectangle over it. Then I saved the tileset.
- After that I created a tile layer called “walls” and drew my walls with that tile in the “walls”-layer
- my figure should be drawn on the “floorLayer”-object layer according to the documentation of the application I’m using
- my “wall”-tilelayer is below that.
- I cannot use object layers aside from the “floorLayer”-layer.
- it is a topdown-map, so 2D.
- I can only work with embedded tilesets.
It should work like in the map here: https://github.com/thecodingmachine/workadventure-map-starter-kit/map.json, but I can’t seem to figure it out.