This is the screenshot to demonstrate what I want to achieve. Notice the area that I annotated with a box.
This is my tileset file (free assets from Kings and Pigs by Pixel Frog)
I tried many different ways to set up the terrain, but most of the time, the terrain brush has the size of 2tilex2tile. With some setup, the terrain brush can be 1tilex2tile or 2tilex1tile but the result is very messy.
I ended up using the 2tilex2tile terrain brush for most of the part and modify by Stamp brush. That’s how I got the result above.
I’m not very experienced with the tool and don’t know whether I’m missing something obvious. Or the tool just does not support that for this tileset format.
Please someone enlighten me!