How to edit tileset with difference tile size

hi, I am new for Tiled. And I had some question about edit tileset.

I had pack some tiles into a sheet with Texture Packer. Size of tiles are difference. let’s name it sheet.png. And I want to import a tileset with sheet.png.

But I found that there is no way to split the sheet.png into tileds for a tileset. so when I edit a map, it just import the hold sheet.png in it.

Is that anyway to do that, so I cant split the sheet.png and define the tile size myself ? Or I need to import a collection of tile images instand of a sheet.png.

Any advice or discussion with be appreciated. :wink:

Currently, there is no way to do this. The best option is to place the tiles in your tilesheet such that they’re all along a uniform grid.

You can create an Image Collection where each tile uses a different subset of sheet.png, or uses the original source images for the tiles. In the future, there will probably be a new tileset type that will let you define tiles from arbitrary rectangles in an image (issue #2863).

Thanks for your reply. I will try to build tileset with Image Collection.

Keep in mind, however, that there’s no per-tile drawing offset in Tiled, so some of your tiles will still not be properly usable in Tiled because they’ll be anchored to the wrong part of the tile cell.