Super Tiled2Unity Package Import Issue

Hey guys,

I’ve downloaded Super Tile2Unity from Seanba’s website and imported it to Unity. I’ve tried both the latest version (65 days old) and the earlier release (Dec 2018) that he has made available and upon importing, each version will have compile errors (CS1061 or similar)
e.g.
Assets/SuperTiled2Unity/Scripts/Editor/Importers/TxAssetImporter.cs(28,32): error CS1061: Type UnityEditor.Experimental.AssetImporters.AssetImportContext’ does not contain a definition for SetMainObject' and no extension method SetMainObject’ of type UnityEditor.Experimental.AssetImporters.AssetImportContext' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Has anybody else had package import issues in the past? These errors render .tmx files invisible to the Import Assets tool in Unity.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Apologies - been a few years since I’ve worked with Unity. Was running an antiquated version prior to the launch of Unity Hub. Upon updating Unity and importing my project to the current 2019 version, import issues have been resolved.

Thank you,

1 Like