I have a crash sometimes when I put a tile on my map. The software stops without any error, after a very short time when my cursor indicates a loading. When I open Tiled after the crash, saved changes have been taken over if I open the map again, but unsaved changes are lost. Furthermore, Tiled opens the map that was open during the previous opening.
- At first, I thought it was a bug caused by using Dropbox to store my Tiled folder. Then I moved my folder out of Dropbox.
- I tried to reinstall the Windows version.
- I tried to move my folder from my SSD to my HDD.
- I tried to enable/disable the secure file writing.
- I tried to enable/disable the OpenGL hardware acceleration.
- I thought it was an error in my automapping rules.
I admit I run out of ideas to solve this problem. Maybe it’s a known issue?
I have the 1.3.3 version of Tiled (but the bug is here since more than 1 year).
I use Git to save my folder on a repository.
OS: Windows 10 64bits. 16Go RAM.